Manager, Research Analysis and Reporting
Geelong – 106703 – 113155 AUD Per Year – Deakin University
SALARY RANGE: $106,703 to $113,155 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus / Melbourne Burwood Campus (negotiable)
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position provides high quality and responsive support services for research activities across all Campuses and is responsible for reporting on and analysis of research performance for the University.
This will include:
· Providing informed strategic advice to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research), the Pro Vice Chancellor (Research Development and Performance Enhancement) and the Director, Operations and Finance, on internal and external research performance and trends for Deakin University
· Liaising with and coordinating relevant resources across the University to achieve the major research data collections (excluding HERDC income), preparation and analysis of reports to external bodies including ERA, production of the University Research Report and production of key publications on research trends to inform future research strategies and actions for the University
· Leading and managing the Research Systems team
· Developing, analysing and reporting on research benchmarking indicators
· Post Graduate Degree in a relevant filed and extensive relevant experience; or extensive experience and management expertise in this field; or and equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
· Extensive experience in the use of computer data systems for analytical and management reporting purposes
· Extensive experience in providing insightful and actionable reporting and analysis to senior managers
· Advanced statistical and analytical skills
· Demonstrated oral and advanced written communication skills
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Chris Thompson, email email@example.com, telephone +613 5227 2159
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 25 June 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that’s why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin’s workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
See Also: Finance Director
Lots of folks would anticipate starting a business to be quite straightforward. With a Product or service to sell and sufficient knowledge to market it properly, A lot of individuals think that they're prepared to go. Starting a Company, Howeverit takes more than simply services or products and simple knowledge. It takes much more if you would like to produce your company grow.