Berry Financial Planning
Financial Planning is our business and at Berry Financial Planning we are passionate about making sure that your finances are in good shape. Our range of personal financial planning services is extensive covering areas from pensions, equity release to inheritance matters and tax efficient investments. However, we do specialise in working with typically older clients and the two main areas that we excel at and where we can make a big difference to a clients finances in retirement are for example:
1) Helping people access their pension tax free cash lump sum as well as maximising the income that they are able to generate from the pension using the ‘open market option’ and/or.
2) Helping people access equity from their home by way of an equity release scheme.
The key benefits of using Berry Financial Planning are as follows:
1) Unbiased – We are passionate about providing the best financial advice so that when we research the market place to find the right products for our clients we research the whole of the market without exception. For your information, our regulator the Financial Conduct Authority places on Berry Financial Planning a legal duty to provide ‘best advice’ and we can only do this we feel by searching the whole of the market.
2) Paperwork- As part of our service we would also take care of all of the paperwork and make the whole process of arranging your finances as easy and straightforward as possible liaising on your behalf with all parties involved where relevant including insurance companies, solicitors, accountants and surveyors.
3) Local – By being local and meeting face to face provides reassurance as buying an annuity or taking out an equity release plan for example are once in a lifetime events and clients tell us that they much prefer to deal with someone and have all their questions answered in this way.
4) Advice – As professional advisers we take full responsibility and liability for our advice both now and in the future whereas companies that transact through the internet or via the phone often work on an “execution only basis” and therefore take no liability. You will also have confidence that all advice is provided by Matthew Berry who being the managing director of Berry Financial Planning strives to maintain and grow the firms excellent reputation.
5) Professional and qualified – Matthew has been involved in financial services since he left University in 1997 and is qualified to the highest level being a Chartered Financial Planner and specialises in Income Options in Retirement so you can rely on him to be your trusted adviser.
6) Continuity – The typical clients of Berry Financial Planning are individuals aged between 55 and 75 whereas Matthew was born in 1976 and what this means is that Matthew is aiming to provide access to local financial advice throughout his working life as an adviser which will track his clients future life expectancy.
Matthew Berry entered financial services as a graduate trainee for a major life assurance company in 1997. He subsequently gained broad industry experience of the profession and prior to establishing Berry Financial Planning worked as a Senior Adviser for a national firm of independent financial advisers where he directly helped the organisation to achieve status as ‘Large IFA of the Year’ as judged by the professional magazine ‘Financial Adviser’ for an unprecedented three years in a row from 2005 to 2007.
In addition to holding the Advanced Financial Planning Certificate, he has attained Certified Financial Planner status as awarded by the Institute of Financial Planning and also the prestigious Chartered Financial Planner award granted by the Chartered Insurance Institute.
Berry Financial Planning Limited is an appointed representative of Network Direct Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Number 603192. Registered Office: Unit 1, Barons Court, Graceways, Blackpool, FY4 5GP. Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 7047988.
FCA – Financial Conduct Authority
CII – Chartered Insurance Institute
IFP – Institute of Financial Planning
PFS – Personal Finance Society
335 Red Bank Road, Bispham
See Also: Assistant Accountant
Many folks would expect starting a business to be quite easy. With a Merchandise or service to market and enough knowledge to market it properly, Many individuals think that they are prepared to go. Starting a business, However, takes more than simply services or products and simple understanding. It requires much more if you wish to create your business grow.